英语电影经典独白选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(独白形式)2~3分钟 要内容(中英对照)和电影名称 适合初中生用(初一)太短的一边去 尽量有中文急
英语电影经典独白选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(独白形式)2~3分钟 要内容(中英对照)和电影名称 适合初中生用(初一)太短的一边去 尽量有中文急
英语电影经典独白
选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(独白形式)2~3分钟
要内容(中英对照)和电影名称
适合初中生用(初一)太短的一边去 尽量有中文
急
英语电影经典独白选取英文电影中的一个经典片段(独白形式)2~3分钟 要内容(中英对照)和电影名称 适合初中生用(初一)太短的一边去 尽量有中文急
疯狂主妇
mary alice 的经典独白.
第三季第一集
Every storm brings with it hope.
每声风暴随之而来的是希望.
That’s somehow by morning, everything would be made clean again.
不论如何,到了早晨,一切都会变干净.]
And even the most troubling stains would have disappeared.
即使最顽固的污点也会消失.
Like the doubts over his innocence.
像对清白的疑惑.
Or the consequence of his mistake.
错误的结果.
Like the scars of his betrayal
背叛的创伤
Oh the memory of his kiss.
亲吻的记忆
So we wait for the storm to pass, hoping for the best.
我们等待着风暴退却,期待着雨过天睛.
Even though we know in our hearts some stains are so indelible.
即使我们清楚在心中, 有些污点是如此顽固.
Nothing can wash them away.
没有什么能将它们清除.
第三季第二季
Have you met the perfect couple, the two soul mates, whose love never dies?
你有没有遇到过完美的一对,两个精神伴侣, 他们的爱永恒依旧?
The two lovers, whose relationship is never threatened?
两个相爱的人,关系从没有遭到过威胁?
The husband and wife, who trust each other completely?
丈夫和妻子,完全信任对方?
If you haven’t met the perfect couple
如果你没有遇到过完美的一对
Let me introduce you
让我来为你介绍.
They stand top layer of butter cream frosting
他们站到奶油淇淋上面.
The secret of their success?
他们的成功地秘密?
Well, for starters, they don’t have to look at each other.
对于新婚伴侣,那就是他们不需要正眼看对方.
第三季第三集
We all carry something with us.
我们都在负重前行.
Of course, it’s nice we travel with someone who can help lighten the load.
当然,能结伴而行会很幸福.有人帮助分担重负.
But usually it’s easier to just drop we’ve been carrying.
但通常抛掉负担会更简单.
So we can get home that much sooner.
这样我们就能早日归家.
assuming, of course,
设想着,当然
There will be someone there to greet us when we arrive
有人会在家迎接我们归来.
Why do we clutch this baggage even when we desperate to move on.
为什么有人仍然抓住行李不放,即使我们不顾一切的向前看.
Because we all know, there is a chance we might let go to soon.
因为我们都知道,有的机会也许我们放弃的太快.
第三季第四集
We all have our reasons for rewriting history.
我们都有要改写历史的原因.
Sometimes we need to provide ourselves alibis.
有时候我们需要给自己找一些托辞.
Sometimes we want to hurt someone who has hurt us.
有时我们想要伤害那些曾经伤害过我们的人.
And then there are time we just want to spare ourselves embarrassment.
有时我们只是不想自己困窘难堪.
Of course there are some who feel that to rewrite history is just another way to lie.
当然,有时改写历史只是另一种方式去说谎.
But what is history anyway?
但是,历史究竟是什么呢.
But a set of lies agree depend?
难道只是一系列的谎言吗?
第三季第五集
Sabotage, everyone is capable of it. But some go about it more cruelness than the others.
阴谋破坏,每个人都能做,但有些人可以做得更加冷酷.
Like the ones who create vengeance…
像那些渴望复仇的人.
Or the ones who hunger for love.
像那些寻觅爱情的人.
Or the ones who were determined to burn bridges.
像那些决定一刀两断的人.
And then there are those who simply wants something…
也有些人的愿望简单而直接.
Something that belongs to someone else
有时候 那属于其他人.
第三季第六集
There is a place in St. Timothy church where sinners go to confess their sins.
St.Timothy 教堂有处罪人忏悔的地方
And once they are done, they expect absolution
当他们忏悔完,都期待能得到宽恕
But the truth is, not all confessions are worthy of such forgiveness.
但事实上,不是所有忏悔都值得被原谅.
Most who unveil his agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
大多数人,秘密计划败露了得到应有的谴责.
Most who disclose revengeful motives marry the punishment that follows.
大多数人 报复动机暴露了得到随之而来的惩罚
Only the truly repentant at any right at all expect a second chance.?
只有真心悔过,才有权利获得第二次机会.
Were just why it’s best to think twice before you confess.
这就是为什么最好在你忏悔前先三思而后行…
Especially if you don’t know what it is you’re confessing to.
尤其是如果你不知道你在忏悔什么
第三季第七集
Lynette Scavo had a dream that night.
Lynette Scavo 那天晚上做了个梦
It was one she had many times before.
一个她曾经做过多次的梦.
“hey, Mary Alice. Are you ok?
Yes, thank you. I’m fine
Ok, I’ll see you later”
But this night, something changed
但是这个夜里,有一些变化
“no, you not, I can tell.
不,你不好,我看的出来.
Please…tell me what’s wrong
求你了, 告诉我哪里出问题了.
Let me save you.
You can’t.
Why not?
Sweetie, we can’t prevent what can’t predict.
亲爱的,我们不能预防我们所不能预知的
Isn’t there anything I could do?
有什么是我能做的么?
Yes, yes. You can enjoy this beautiful day.
你可以享受这美丽的一天.
We get so few of them.
我们很少有这样的一天
This was the last time Lynette would ever dream of me.
这是最后一次Lynette梦见我
And for her sake, I’m grateful.
对于她的悲伤,我很感激.
第三季第八集
There are so many things we wish we could tell the young
有太多的事情我们想要告诉孩子们
We’d like to persuade them not to grow up so fast
我们想说服他们,不要这么快就长大.
But they won’t listen.
但他们听不进去.
We want to tell them the beauty face but they refuse to believe it.
我们想告诉他们,花容总有凋谢的一天,但他们拒绝相信.
We worn them that their actions will have consequences, but still they defy us.
我们警告他们,他们的所作所为会有后果,但他们仍然不予理睬.
Suddenly the young can began to understand the world is a dangerous place.
终有一天,孩子们会意识到这个世界是危险的
So it’s up to us to do anything we can to protect them
所以我们要做的就是,尽一切可能来保护他们
Absolutely anything
当然,不惜一切代价.
第三季第九集
Dangerous men walk among us.
危险的人在我们之中潜伏.
And we can’t always be sure who they are or what secret they hide.
我们不是总能肯定他们是谁,或者他们隐藏着怎样的秘密.
But once our suspicious are confirmed
但是最可怕的疑虑得到证实.
We can take action.
我们就可以采取行动.
Once their agenda were revealed
一旦他们的行事议程被揭露.
We can take steps to protect ourselves and those we love.
我们就能采取措施保护自己和我们爱的人.
Yes, dangerous men can cause great harm
是的,危险的人会造成巨大的伤害.
But sometimes the greatest dangerous they pose is to themselves.
但是人有时候他们所做有最危险的事, 是对他们自己做的.