翻译英语:我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了,其中这个“不舍得”用哪个词最好?6.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了7.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/08 11:43:26
翻译英语:我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了,其中这个“不舍得”用哪个词最好?6.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了7.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
翻译英语:我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了,其中这个“不舍得”用哪个词最好?
6.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了
7.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
翻译英语:我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了,其中这个“不舍得”用哪个词最好?6.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了7.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
I hesitate to eat these crabs.
It is a power outage today. Will our company generate electricity by itself?
舍不得吃用hesitate好,参考下面资料:
------------
这衣服太贵了,我舍不得买:
This clothes is so expensive that I hesitate to buy it.
我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上:
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
舍不得化: stint(oneself)
舍不得给: begrudge
他舍不得给他的狗一根骨头.
He begrudges his dog a bone.
舍不得:
1. hate to part with or use
2. grudge
Examples:
1. 她连给最穷的乞丐一个便士都舍不得.
She will grudge a penny even to the poor beggar.
2. 我舍不得把这麽多钱花在穿衣服上.
I hesitate to spend so much money on clothes.
3. 我们十分留恋这所房子, 真舍不得搬家.
We've grown very attached to this house and would hate to move.
太贵了!:Sheer robbery!
这太贵了,我买不起.:
It's too dear; I can't afford it.
用 hesitate to eat 怎么样 仅供参考了
I love these crabs
不对?
i'm fight against to eat these crabs
I'm loath to eat these crabs.
We have power outage again today, shall we generated by ourselvies?
1.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了.
Indeed I begrudged eating these crabs.
2.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
Today it lost the power again. I wonder whether our company would make electricity by itself.
1.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了.
I even hate to eat these crabs.
2.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
Today it is a power failure again. I wonder whether our company would generate the electricity(power) by ourselves...
全部展开
1.我都舍不得吃这些螃蟹了.
I even hate to eat these crabs.
2.今天又停电了,今天我们公司会不会自己发电?
Today it is a power failure again. I wonder whether our company would generate the electricity(power) by ourselves
停电:power failure
发电:power generation,generate electricity.
收起