我喜欢你了 用英语翻译 个性点

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/07 18:14:09

我喜欢你了 用英语翻译 个性点
我喜欢你了 用英语翻译 个性点

我喜欢你了 用英语翻译 个性点
i fall in love with you.
这年头,真心诚意最重要.就这一句就够了,只要等着答复就行了.

You are the one that I like.
或者:It is you that I like.

I just couldn't help falling in love with you.
我情不自禁地喜欢上你了。

I got crush on you!

同学你是想表白吧、、
Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control。
遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who Iamwhen I am with you.

全部展开

同学你是想表白吧、、
Meeting you was fate,and falling in love with you was out of my control。
遇见你是命运的安排而爱上你是我情不自禁。
I love you not because of who you are, but because of who Iamwhen I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你你在一起时的感觉。
本文转自anmi爱情文章阅读网 http://www.anmi614.com 原文地址:http://www.anmi614.com/mingyan/aiqingmingyan.php?id=8813
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
—对整个世界来说你可能只是一个人;但是对一个人来说你可能就是整个世界。
简单点的如下
I’m crazy for you.
I’m infatuated with you.
你使我神魂颠倒。(上两句都是这个意思)
I can’t help falling in love with you.我无法不爱你
You're my cup of tea(你是我的那杯茶、、曾经一度很红的句子)
最后、、个人啊其实非常推荐麦当劳的广告词
I'd lovin it(把it 替换成you吧~~)

收起

you leave me breathless.

I like you
I love you
兔子年过的幸福~