谁能给我一段酒店退房的英文对话

来源:学生作业帮助网 编辑:作业帮 时间:2024/11/05 14:51:53

谁能给我一段酒店退房的英文对话
谁能给我一段酒店退房的英文对话

谁能给我一段酒店退房的英文对话
我们先来学习一下退房的英语表达是:check out,相对应的入住酒店是check in.
下面是宾馆退房英语口语情景对话:
Receptionist:Hi there.Are you checking out now?
接待员:您现在退房吗?
Kane:Yes,sorry.I know we're a few minutes late.
凯恩:是的,对不起,我知道我们迟了几分钟.
Receptionist:That's no problem.It's always really busy at check out time anyway.
接待员:没关系.反正退房的时间都挺忙的.
Kane:Oh,really.The last hotel we stayed at charged us for a late check out.
凯恩:哦,是吗?上次我们住的那家宾馆因为我们退房迟了一些就收费了.
Receptionist:The hotel isn't booked this week,so it's not a problem.How was everything?
接待员:这周宾馆没有预订出去,所以没关系.您这里一切还好吗?
Kane:The room was great.The beds were really comfortable,and we weren't expecting our own fridge.
凯恩:房间很不错.床真的很舒服,我们也没想到会有自己用的冰箱.
Receptionist:I'm glad you liked it.
接待员:对您的满意我非常高兴.
Kane:The kids were disappointed that the pool wasn't open this morning,though.
凯恩:但是,今天游泳池没有开,孩子们非常失望.
Receptionist:I apologize for that.We can't get a cleaner in any earlier than 10 am.
接待员:我对此表示道歉.我们上午10点前没有清洁工清扫.
Kane:Well,we had a nice swim last night anyhow.
凯恩:不过昨天晚上游泳感觉还是很不错的.
Receptionist:Will you be putting this on your credit card?
接待员:您用信用卡结账吗?
Kane:No.I'll pay cash.
凯恩:不,我用现金结.
Receptionist:OK.So the total comes to $134,including tax.
接待员:好的,包括税金在内一共是134美元.
Kane:I thought it was $129 even.That's what they said yesterday when we checked in.
凯恩:我想平均下来应该是129美元.这是昨天我们开房间的时候服务员告诉我们的.
Receptionist:Yes,but there is an extra room charge on your bill.
接待员:是的,但是在账单上还有一笔额外的房间费用.
Kane:Oh,I forgot.My husband ordered a plate of nachos.Sorry.
凯恩:哦,对了.我先生点了一份玉米片.不好意思.
Receptionist:No problem.So...from $140,here's your change.Now,I'll just need to ask you for your room keys.
接待员:没关系.收您140元,这是找您的钱.现在请您把房间钥匙给我